What is The Automatic Retail Guide?
The Locatify Retail Shopping Centre App is a great tool for improving the shopping experiences, delivering value to customers and businesses.
The app provides a direct digital medium for connecting with shoppers to deliver value and collect data. It can be used as an indoor treasure hunt game to gamify the shopping experience or as a guide to deliver location specific information in an innovative way.
Locatify’s Retail Shopping Centre App adds measurable value, both to internal and external customers.
How is it used?
The simple to use app works for both indoor and outdoor locations, using GPS and indoor Bluetooth Beacons to detect where visitors are located and trigger content delivery. The app shows a map of an area with points of interest (Stores, facilities, entertainment etc.) and detects where the user is located, triggering corresponding challenges or notifications when guests approach pre-set objects.
The map allows shoppers to navigate the shopping center effortlessly whilst providing retail stores with a new direct medium for sending location based targeted advertisements and deals via coupons at desired times and locations.
The apps administrator can easily publish their own content and update the app using the Creator CMS (discussed below).
Where can it be used?
The Automatic Retail Guide can be used in any indoor and outdoor shopping location . Visitors simply install the app on their own phone and use it as a digital guide.
Try it for free!
Everybody can create and test their own limited tours and games in the Locatify Creator CMS and generic test-app free of charge. Simply sign up for Locatify Creator CMS and download the TurfHunt app to Android or iOS. Create your desired tour or game in the CMS and publish for testing in the TurfHunt test-app. For indoor tours and games you will need a venue floor map and your own beacons.
Get you own branded app!
Add visibility and brand awareness with a branded app with your graphics and content. You have complete control over the content which can be added, changed or removed in the Creator CMS at any time.
- Custom Branded App increases online agency and visibility of your brand
- Offline Content does not require internet access to operate once the app is installed
- Multilingual allowing users to listen, watch or read descriptions in various languages
- Indoor & Outdoor locations supported in one app via BLE beacons and GPS
- Outdoor Navigation supported by Google Maps and GPS
- Multimedia Guided Tours to entertain and inform guests
- News and Announcements can be delivered to visitors directly through the app
- Increase Website Traffic with in-app website link (may require internet connection)
- Treasure Hunt Games support active learning & encourage people to explore the area
- Advertise local businesses or destinations
- Custom Maps & Markers create a unique user experience and allow for monetizing the app with advertisement for cafes, shops and other points of interest
- Coupons to advertise discounts for cafes, shops and other points of interest
- Optional Login to collect user contact details
- Social Media sharing integration
- Cloud based CMS to upload and make changes to in-app content in real-time
- Easily manage text, audio, video, HTML, maps, tours, games, coupons
- Easily manage locations that trigger content
- View app download reports, analytics and game observer in one place
Additional revenue and reduced costs for your business:
- Improve the guest experience leading to positive reviews and increased visitors numbers
- Increased brand exposure & ability to extend the experience after the guest leave
- Increase sales of products with in-app webshop, vouchers and promotions
- Receive commission from partners and affiliates with in-app advertising
- Service a wider range of customers with multilingual guides
- Make better business decisions with user analytics
- Collect contact details for email marketing
- Reduce costs by implementing technology that allows content to be easily updated with important and useful in-app information
- Stay up-to-date in industry as innovative and simple to use technology is being widely adopted to increase customer satisfaction
Improve the guest experience
- Simplified guidance – users can access all relevant information about a destination or area with map, user location, points of interest and navigation all in one simple to use app
- Provide an engaging and entertaining guest experience with interactive and fun treasure hunt games that encourage guests to explore the area and earn scores
- Deliver discounts and venue information in a simple and innovative way with location specific content
Included in the package:
- Software: Powerful yet simple to use content management system (CMS) to create, publish and manage in-app content and locations easily and in a time efficient manner
- Branded Automatic Retail Guide App published to Locatify Google Play and App Store accounts.
- Support: Professional support including a reasonable service-level agreement (SLA)
- Hardware (Optional) : Locatify can supply affordable low end Android Devices
- Onsite Installation (Optional) : Certified local installation partners including warranty or do it yourself with assistance of training material
- Indoor Activation and Venue: To determine the visitors location indoors we use industry standard Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacons which are placed in the museum. Installation of the BLE Beacons is easy, fast and requires minimal maintenance. We recommend beacons from Kontakt.io
- Outdoor Activation and Map: To determine visitors location outdoor we use Global Positioning System (GPS) and there is no additional installation required
Based on our ideas the Locatify team developed and customized the app and CMS module, that served as a virtual platform for the shopping centre event! The game concept and the technique worked as planned, and even though the weather was a bit rough, all participants seemed to enjoy the event.
At Geotrail we look forward to continuing the cooperation with Locatify, improving the app and maybe pursuing new possibilities.” – Morten Salomonsen, CEO, GeoTrail